Executive Committeephonexay phonexay
1. The Executive Committee shall be elected at the General Assembly. When the General Assembly not in session, the NOC shall be administered by the executive Committee. The President or a member of the Executive Committee authorized by the NOC President shall represent the NOC.
2. The Executive Committee shall be composed of fifteen members namely one President, 2-3 Vice President, one Secretary General, 1-2 Deputy Secretary General, one Treasurer and seven Executive Committee members.
3. The Executive Committee shall meet at least once in six months at the call of the President, more than half of its members present shall form a quorum.
4. Executive Committee members are elected for a term of four years and eligible for re-election.
5. The secretariat and the Committees shall be established under the Executive Committee. The Director of the Secretariat and seven members of the Committee (One chairman, Two Vice chairman and four other members) shall be appointed by the Executive Committee.
Executive Board Members of The National of Olympic Committee of Laos
|Vice President & Sec. General||Mr. Souvannarath||SAIGNAVONG|
|Vice Secretary General||Mr. Thongsavath||PRASEUTH|
In The term from 1998-2003
|Vice President & Secretary General||Mr. Chanthaboune||RATTANAVONG|
|Vice President &Treasurer||Mr. Chanpheng||SIRATANA|
|Deputy Sec. General||Mr. kasem||INTHARA|
In the Term from 2003-2007
|Vice President||Dr. Khekkeo||SOISAIYA|
|Vice President & Treasurer||Mr. Chanpheng||SIRATANA|
|Secretary General||Mr. Kasem||INTHARA|
|Deputy Secretary||Mr. Somphou||PHONGSA|
|Lt. col. Khamhoung||SENKHAMYONG|
In the Term from 2007-2011
|Vice President & Secretary General||Dr. Souvannarath||SAIGNAVONG|
|Vice President &Treasurer||Mr. Chanpheng||SIRATHANA|
|Vice Presidents||Mr. Boualane||SIRIPANYA|
|Deputy Secretary General||Mr. Sengphone||PHONAMATH|
|Director General. Sec||Mr. Southanom||INTHAVONG|
|Bri. Gen Vilay||DOUANGMANY|
In the Term from 2011-2015
Bri. Gen Vilay
Vice President & Secretary General
Deputy Secretary General
Leave a Reply