The Ordinary meeting of NOCL Executive Committee members for six month early year plan 2015phonexay phonexay
The Ordinary meeting of NOCL Executive Committee members for six month early year plan 2015
The on of Executive committee of National Olympic Committee of Laos (NOCL) was held on Wednesday 9th 2015 at conference room of NOCL presided by H.E Phankham VIPHAVANH Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Education and Sports, President of NOCL, there were Executive Committee members of NOCL, including Executives Board of each National Sports Federation of Laos (NSFs) Participated, which consisted of 36 Federations
On this on all Executive Committee members of NOCL listened for the reporting from each Executive Committee members about six month early year action plan in 2015 as a following below.
- Mr. Souphou PHONGSA Vice President and Secretariat General of NOCL reported about the implement of yearly plan of Olympic Laos movement in six month early year and present a plan for last year plan.
- Mr. Kasem INTHARA Deputy Secretariat General, Head of International Relationship of NOCL had reported about relation and cooperation with IOC , OCA SEAGF and other National Olympic Committee counties
- Mr. Sengphone PHONAMATH Deputy Secretariat General, Member of Technical reported about the participating to Sea Game 28th in Singapore and preparing to attend Asian Game, Beach Asian Game and Youth Olympic Game
- Mr. Sithath CHANTHABOULY reported about the activities of Sport for all especially was the activities On Olympic Day
- Dr. Alongkhone PHENGSAVANH Deputy Chairman of Medical and Sciences reported about the medical of Olympic Laos especially physical checking for anti-doping in athletic
- Mr. Phouvanh VONGSOUTHI Chairman of finance and Treasurer of NOCL reported about an audit statement of financial especially budget in 6 months of 2015
Before closing of the on there was opened the floor to all executive committee members exchange the idea and discussion about the improving and resole in some weak point which it’s to be better as well on processing of Laos sports to be strengthen to the International level in the future.